Bay Vet Group - TeignmouthMon-Fri 8.30-6, Sat 9-1
Maudlin Drive TQ14 8RU (Get Directions). 01626 778882
Bay Vet Group’s Teignmouth surgery in Maudlin Drive offers routine veterinary services like vaccinations, neutering, worm and flea treatments and surgery. We also offer the advanced services of Cardiology. Our computerised medical records links us with our other branches in Dawlish, Babbacombe and Chelston.
Bay Vet Group - Teignmouth
Bay Vet Group – Teignmouth, Maudlin Drive, Teignmouth, Devon TQ14 8RU
Submit your review
Our beagle ate the contents of the blue food waste bin. She went into toxic shock at 10.30 pm and started... Read more..
Jonathan could not have been more helpful, supportive and positive throughout an awful, very difficult... Read more..
They looked after my little Jack Russel beautifully and she ended up coming home as good as new after... Read more..
- Ample on site parking gives easy access to the practice.
- Comfortable air conditioned consulting rooms.
- A modern operating theatre with a good quality anaesthetic machine and monitoring equipment.
- Digital x-ray and advanced ultrasound.
- Large waiting room with prescription and lifestage diets and a range of treats and toys all at competitive prices.
We are proud of our efficient and caring RCVS trained veterinary nurses and welcoming reception staff.
The surgery is open for sales and queries from 8.30 am to 6 pm. We allow fifteen minutes for consultations to provide more time to discuss your pet. Home visits are available, although most cases benefit from attending the surgery where modern diagnostic equipment is available.
We offer the following services to our clients at this branch:
- Flea and worming advice, parasite control programs
- Vaccination and Health Checks
- Rabies Vaccination and Pet Passports
- Spay and Castration and general surgery
- X-rays and Ultrasound
- Dermatology, more in depth examination of skin problems
- Day boarding and overnight hospitalisation of medical and post-surgical patients
- Cardiology, more detailed heart examinations
The principal veterinary surgeon working at this site is Jonathan Carr qualifying in 1988 he is one of the senior vets in the practice and takes primary responsibility for this branch, he is ably assisted by a number of other veterinary surgeons.
PDSA Petaid is available to certain clients in the TQ14 post code area ONLY
Contact Us Now Teignmouth
If you wish to register your pet with us please click to access our registration form.
Benefits of registration
- Access to local and affordable emergency treatment
- Free telephone advice
- Discounted pet food via our online shop teignview.webshop.vet
The Teignmouth Bay Vet Group branch serves the local communities of Mamhead, Bishopsteignton, Ashcombe, Ideford, Humber, Holcombe, Ashwell, Lindridge, Shaldon, Luton, Langdon, Teignmouth and Teignharvey. We offer affordable vaccinations, neutering, worm and flea treatments. Our Teignmouth surgery also provides our Referral service with advanced Cardiology and Dermatology with certificated surgeon Rosie McGregor.