Due to the current situation that is rapidly developing across the UK. Bay Vet Group are changing the way they work to protect the health and wellbeing
of their team and clients.
Please see below the changes that have been put in place
- 1 person to attend an appointment where possible
- Arrive 2 minutes before your appointment, if you are early please wait in your car.
- If you have any symptoms, please reschedule your appointment.
- If you have any symptoms, and you have an emergency. Please telephone the practice and they will advise you regarding the procedure to follow
- On arrival, please stop at the distance line, book in, use the hand sanitiser supplied and please take a seat
- Please keep a distance of 1 meter between yourself and other clients
- Repeat prescriptions need to be ordered over the telephone and paid for before collecting.
- Flea & Worming treatments need to be ordered and paid over the telephone 24 hours before collection
- Please can you telephone the practice instead of just popping in
Staff will be wearing gloves and visors, please do not be alarmed or offended. This is a precautionary measure to protect everyone.
We would like to take this opportunity and thank you for your patience and understanding.