Due to the current situation that is rapidly developing across the UK. Bay Vet Group are changing the way they work to protect the health and well-being of their team and clients. These measures are to help improve social distance and reduce the chance of viral spread. We request you respect these rules so that we can stay healthy and continue to be able to treat your pets if required.
Please see below the changes that have been put in place
- 1 person to attend an appointment where possible
- Arrive 2 minutes before your appointment and please wait in your car.
- If you have any symptoms, please DO NOT come to the surgery.
- If you have any symptoms, and you have an emergency. Please telephone the practice and they will advise you regarding the procedure to follow
- We are no longer allowing owner’s into the building please wait in the car. Phone us when you arrive.
- The vet will speak to you via phone or outside. Please keep a distance of at least 1 metre between yourself and our staff.
- We will then take your animal in for treatment and return them to you.
- Repeat prescriptions need to be ordered over the telephone and paid for before collecting.
- Flea & Worming treatments need to be ordered and paid over the telephone 24 hours before collection
- Please can you telephone the practice instead of just popping in
HOUSE VISITS – with new government advice on isolation and social distancing we will no longer be able to enter homes. If you cannot get to the surgery we may be able to make provision to come and collect your animal for treatment and then return them to you. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause but we are acting on current health policy to keep you and us as safe as possible.
Staff may be wearing gloves and visors, please do not be alarmed or offended. This is a precautionary measure to protect everyone.
We would like to take this opportunity and thank you for your patience and understanding.
Bay Vet Group