Bay Vet Group - DawlishMon-Fri 8.30-6, Sat 9-5
Hospital Hill, EX7 9NS (Get Directions). 01626 862020
Vets in Dawlish
Bay Vet Group’s Dawlish surgery in Hospital Hill is our main premises. We offer routine veterinary services like vaccinations, neutering, worm and flea treatments and surgery. We also offer advanced services like CT scanning, cataract surgery (phacoemulsification) and orthopaedics. Our computerised medical records links us with our branches in Paignton, Teignmouth, Torquay and Chelston.
NEW WEEKDAY OPENING HOURS
Our Dawlish surgery is now open 8-8 Monday to Friday. We are also open 9-5 on Saturdays. Our Paignton surgery is open 7 days a week.
Air Conditioned Consult Rooms
Dedicated Operating Theatre
Air-powered dental system
Pet Head Shampoo
Treats and Toys
X-ray and Ultrasound
The only CT scanner in Devon
Bay Vet Group - Dawlish
Submit your review
On holiday Aus hurt his leg could not weight bear and howling in pain Seen as an emergency in Dawlish... Read more..
I cant thank your team enough, i really thought i was gunna lose my baby . Such lovely friendly people... Read more..
I was very pleased with the sympathetic service i received when the worst possible situation happened... Read more..
- Ample on site parking gives easy access to the practice.
- Comfortable air conditioned consulting rooms.
- Separate Cat and Dog waiting areas.
- Two modern operating theatre with a good quality anaesthetic machine and monitoring equipment.
- A dedicated dental suite with digital x-ray.
- CT scanner – Advanced imaging.
- Brand new Digital x-ray and ultrasound.
- Practice laboratory
- Large air conditioned waiting room with prescription and lifestage diets and a range of treats and toys all at competitive prices.
We are proud of our efficient and caring RCVS trained veterinary nurses and welcoming reception staff.
The Dawlish surgery is open for sales and queries from 8.30 am to 6 pm. We allow fifteen minutes for consultations to provide more time to discuss your pet. Home visits are available, although most cases benefit from attending the surgery where modern diagnostic equipment is available.
We can offer the following services to our clients at this branch:
- Flea and worming advice; parasite control programs
- Vaccination and Health Checks
- Pet Passports and Rabies Vaccination
- Neutering – Spay and Castration
- X rays
- General surgery cases
- Day boarding and overnight hospitalisation of medical and post-surgical patients
- This site also has our in-house laboratory
The principal veterinary surgeon with primary responsibility at the Dawlish surgery is Rod McGregor, he holds post graduate qualifications in Ophthalmology and Surgery, allowing him to accept referrals and undertake advanced Orthopaedics including cruciate surgery, fracture repairs and major reconstructions.
- Advanced soft tissue surgery techniques for removal of tumours
- Intrathoracic surgery, diaphragmatic hernia repairs.
- Ophthalmology including cataract surgery or phacoemulsification, more commonly known as phaco lendectomy (lens removal) and also non healing corneal ulcers requiring corneal pedical grafts and Glaucoma examination.
- Laryngeal tieback
Contact Us Now Dawlish
Benefits of registration
- Access to local and affordable emergency treatment
- Free telephone advice
- Discounted pet food via our online shop teignview.webshop.vet
We offer affordable vaccinations, neutering, worm and flea treatments. Our Dawlish surgery also provides our Referral service with advanced imaging with our CT scanner and certificated surgeon and ophthalmologist Rod McGregor.