Bay Vet Group - Torquay, BabbacombeMon-Fri 9-6
96 Warbro Road, TQ1 3RE (Get Directions). 01803 247999
Babbacombe Vets in Torquay
Bay Vet Group’s Torquay surgery offers routine veterinary services like vaccinations, neutering, worm and flea treatments and surgery. Our computerised medical records links us with our branches in Paignton, Teignmouth, Dawlish and Newton Abbot.
OPEN Mon-Fri 9-6
Our Paignton surgery is open 7 days a week.
Air Conditioned Consult Rooms
Dedicated Operating Theatre
Air Conditioned Waiting Room
Bay Vet Group - Torquay
Submit your review
We recently had to have our Tibetan Terrier put to sleep at the age of 14 yrs. It was extremely sad... Read more..
I want to Thank Iris, Lauren and the rest of the fantastic team at Bay Vets Warbro Road. Our beautiful... Read more..
I took my pug Roxy last night 8/11/2022 to Babbacombe Bay vet's to get her claws clipped, one of them... Read more..
What do we offer?
- Ample free on-road parking gives easy access to the practice.
- Comfortable air conditioned consulting rooms.
- A modern operating theatre with a good quality anaesthetic machine and monitoring equipment.
- Air Conditioned waiting room with prescription and lifestage diets and a range of treats and toys all at competitive prices.
We are proud of our efficient and caring RCVS trained veterinary nurses and welcoming reception staff. The surgery is open for sales and queries from 8.30 am to 6 pm on Monday to Fridays. We allow fifteen minutes for consultations to provide more time to discuss your pet. Home visits are available, although most cases benefit from attending the surgery where modern diagnostic equipment is available.
Services we offer at our Torquay branch
- Flea and worming advice, parasite control programs
- Vaccination and Health Checks
- Rabies Vaccination and Pet Passports
- Spay and Castration
- General Surgery for tumour removal
- Day boarding and overnight hospitalisation of medical and post-surgical patients
- Soft tissue surgery techniques for removal of tumours
- Dentistry is performed at our Paignton or Dawlish surgery as we believe in the need for dental x-ray to do pet dentistry properly
PDSA Petaid is NOT available at this surgery. The principal veterinary surgeon working at this site is Graeme Earle, qualifying in 2000, he is one of the Directors in the practice and takes primary responsibility for this branch.
Contact Us Now Babbacombe
Where do we cover?
This Bay Vet Group Torquay branch serves the local communities of Babbacombe, St Marychurch, Ellacombe, Plainmoor, Ilsham, Wellswood, Maidencombe, Hele, Barton, Daccombe, Stokeinteignhead, Whilborough, Kingskerswell, Torquay. We offer affordable vaccinations, neutering, worm and flea treatments.