Bay Vet Group - Torquay, BabbacombeMon-Fri 8.30-6, Sat 10-4
96 Warbro Road, TQ1 3RE (Get Directions). 01803 314940
Babbacombe Vets in Torquay
Bay Vet Group’s Torquay surgery in Warbro Road, Babbacombe is our main Torquay premises. We offer routine veterinary services like vaccinations, neutering, worm and flea treatments and surgery. Our computerised medical records links us with our branches in Paignton, Teignmouth, Dawlish and our other vets in Torquay, Chelston.
OPEN 10-4 ON SATURDAYS
Our Paignton surgery is open 7 days a week.
Air Conditioned Consult Rooms
Dedicated Operating Theatre
Air Conditioned Waiting Room
Bay Vet Group - Torquay
Submit your review
I want to thank bayvet group for there complete support it has been a hard 4 years of battling this ... Read more..
I would like to express my profound appreciation of the veterinary service given to my cat Bella recently... Read more..
Wonderful vets. My cat wasn't eating so rang the Babbacombe vets at 9 am and as I can't travel to another... Read more..
What do we offer?
- Ample free on-road parking gives easy access to the practice.
- Comfortable air conditioned consulting rooms.
- A modern operating theatre with a good quality anaesthetic machine and monitoring equipment.
- Air Conditioned waiting room with prescription and lifestage diets and a range of treats and toys all at competitive prices.
Services we offer at our Torquay branch
- Flea and worming advice, parasite control programs
- Vaccination and Health Checks
- Rabies Vaccination and Pet Passports
- Spay and Castration
- General Surgery for tumour removal
- Day boarding and overnight hospitalisation of medical and post-surgical patients
- Soft tissue surgery techniques for removal of tumours
- Dentistry is performed at our Paignton or Dawlish surgery as we believe in the need for dental x-ray to do pet dentistry properly