Bay Vet Group - TeignmouthMon-Fri 8.30-6, Sat 9-1
Maudlin Drive TQ14 8RU (Get Directions). 01626 778882
Bay Vet Group’s Teignmouth surgery in Maudlin Drive offers routine veterinary services like vaccinations, neutering, worm and flea treatments and surgery. We also offer the advanced services of Cardiology. Our computerised medical records links us with our other branches in Dawlish, Babbacombe and Chelston.
Bay Vet Group - Teignmouth
Submit your review
We had spent a couple of days at Gara Rock by Salcombe and then travelled up to Teignmouth for a walk... Read more..
Both Vets and all the staff couldn't have been more kind, sympathetic and helpful during the last month... Read more..
My wife out walking came across a cat at the side of the road that had just been run over and killed... Read more..
- Ample on site parking gives easy access to the practice.
- Comfortable air conditioned consulting rooms.
- A modern operating theatre with a good quality anaesthetic machine and monitoring equipment.
- Digital x-ray and advanced ultrasound.
- Large waiting room with prescription and lifestage diets and a range of treats and toys all at competitive prices.
We are proud of our efficient and caring RCVS trained veterinary nurses and welcoming reception staff.
The surgery is open for sales and queries from 8.30 am to 6 pm. We allow fifteen minutes for consultations to provide more time to discuss your pet. Home visits are available, although most cases benefit from attending the surgery where modern diagnostic equipment is available.
We offer the following services to our clients at this branch:
- Flea and worming advice, parasite control programs
- Vaccination and Health Checks
- Rabies Vaccination and Pet Passports
- Spay and Castration and general surgery
- X-rays and Ultrasound
- Dermatology, more in depth examination of skin problems
- Day boarding and overnight hospitalisation of medical and post-surgical patients
- Cardiology, more detailed heart examinations
The principal veterinary surgeon working at this site is Jonathan Carr qualifying in 1988 he is one of the senior vets in the practice and takes primary responsibility for this branch, he is ably assisted by a number of other veterinary surgeons.
Contact Us Now Teignmouth
Benefits of registration
- Access to local and affordable emergency treatment
- Free telephone advice
- Discounted pet food via our online shop teignview.webshop.vet
We had spent a couple of days at Gara Rock by Salcombe and then travelled up to Teignmouth for a walk along the seafront to reminisce old times.
On returning to our vehicle we found Wilson our shaggy jack was covered in Ticks obviously from earlier walks that day along the cliffs.
One was nasty right on his bottom eye lid. We called Bay Vets and they said to go straight to them and we would be fitted in.
Wilson was taken inside and then delivered back to the car Tick free and very happy.
Just wanted to say what a great team and surgery can’t thank them enough.
Both Vets and all the staff couldn't have been more kind, sympathetic and helpful during the last month of Maggie's life. She belonged to Ashleigh Way and my wife and I, as well as other neighbours were very lucky to know Maggie and share and care for her in the last years of her life.
My wife out walking came across a cat at the side of the road that had just been run over and killed, We phoned Bay vet group Teignmouth because we did not know who to turn to for help . Without hesitation they offered to help if we could get the cat to them they would scan it for an ID chip and take matters from there. Such a relief to us and so kind of them to do this