Bay Vet Group - TeignmouthMon-Fri 8.30-6, Sat 9-1
Maudlin Drive TQ14 8RU (Get Directions). 01626 778882
Bay Vet Group’s Teignmouth surgery in Maudlin Drive offers routine veterinary services like vaccinations, neutering, worm and flea treatments and surgery. We also offer the advanced services of Cardiology. Our computerised medical records links us with our other branches in Dawlish, Babbacombe and Chelston.
Bay Vet Group - Teignmouth
Submit your review
An uneventful process from consultation to operation to recovery and beyond. Vet Jonathan Carr produced... Read more..
Our beagle ate the contents of the blue food waste bin. She went into toxic shock at 10.30 pm and started... Read more..
Jonathan could not have been more helpful, supportive and positive throughout an awful, very difficult... Read more..
- Ample on site parking gives easy access to the practice.
- Comfortable air conditioned consulting rooms.
- A modern operating theatre with a good quality anaesthetic machine and monitoring equipment.
- Digital x-ray and advanced ultrasound.
- Large waiting room with prescription and lifestage diets and a range of treats and toys all at competitive prices.
We are proud of our efficient and caring RCVS trained veterinary nurses and welcoming reception staff.
The surgery is open for sales and queries from 8.30 am to 6 pm. We allow fifteen minutes for consultations to provide more time to discuss your pet. Home visits are available, although most cases benefit from attending the surgery where modern diagnostic equipment is available.
We offer the following services to our clients at this branch:
- Flea and worming advice, parasite control programs
- Vaccination and Health Checks
- Rabies Vaccination and Pet Passports
- Spay and Castration and general surgery
- X-rays and Ultrasound
- Dermatology, more in depth examination of skin problems
- Day boarding and overnight hospitalisation of medical and post-surgical patients
- Cardiology, more detailed heart examinations
The principal veterinary surgeon working at this site is Jonathan Carr qualifying in 1988 he is one of the senior vets in the practice and takes primary responsibility for this branch, he is ably assisted by a number of other veterinary surgeons.
Contact Us Now Teignmouth
Benefits of registration
- Access to local and affordable emergency treatment
- Free telephone advice
- Discounted pet food via our online shop teignview.webshop.vet
An uneventful process from consultation to operation to recovery and beyond. Vet Jonathan Carr produced the neatest of stitches on a four centimeter wound which were removed after ten days. Soon our pup will celebrate her first birthday totally healed. Our thanks to everyone involved.
Our beagle ate the contents of the blue food waste bin. She went into toxic shock at 10.30 pm and started have constant seizures and collapsed. We called the out of hours vet and Anca (vet) came to Maudlin Drive with Alice (nurse). We were in a right state as it really looked like the dog would die. She immediately calmed us down, started everything she could, explaining it all the time and worked into the small hours of the night to save our dog. Both Anca and Alice were prepared to stay up all night giving her meds if needed. They were not going to give up on her. They were very kind to us and totally professional. Without them we would not have our dog now. I cannot thank or praise them enough for their efforts.
Jonathan could not have been more helpful, supportive and positive throughout an awful, very difficult time, and also very sensitive at the end. The nurses and reception staff are always helpful and friendly. Can't rate them too highly.