Bay Vet Group - Torquay, BabbacombeMon-Fri 8.30-6, Sat 9-1
96 Warbro Road, TQ1 3RE (Get Directions). 01803 314940
Babbacombe Vets in Torquay
Bay Vet Group’s Torquay surgery in Warbro Road, Babbacombe is our main Torquay premises. We offer routine veterinary services like vaccinations, neutering, worm and flea treatments and surgery. Our computerised medical records links us with our branches in Paignton, Teignmouth, Dawlish and our other vets in Torquay, Chelston.
NEW OPENING HOURS ON SATURDAY
We are now open 9-1 on Saturdays. Our Paignton surgery is open 7 days a week.
Air Conditioned Consult Rooms
Dedicated Operating Theatre
Modern Monitoring Equipment and Anaesthetic Machine
Air Conditioned Waiting Room
Lifestage and Prescription Diets, Treats and Toys
Bay Vet Group - Torquay
Bay Vet Group – Torquay, 96 Warbro Road, Torquay, Devon TQ1 3RE Get Directions
Submit your review
Over the moon with the care my pets received from this vet group. When my cat passed away I received... Read more..
I would just like to say how loving and caring the vets were all through my dogs life up to when he ... Read more..
Fabulous vets ❤️ Thanks to Amy and Graham at Babbacombe branch for their kind and diligent care of my... Read more..
- Ample free on-road parking gives easy access to the practice.
- Comfortable air conditioned consulting rooms.
- A modern operating theatre with a good quality anaesthetic machine and monitoring equipment.
- Air Conditioned waiting room with prescription and lifestage diets and a range of treats and toys all at competitive prices.
We are proud of our efficient and caring RCVS trained veterinary nurses and welcoming reception staff. The surgery is open for sales and queries from 8.30 am to 6 pm on Monday to Fridays. We allow fifteen minutes for consultations to provide more time to discuss your pet. Home visits are available, although most cases benefit from attending the surgery where modern diagnostic equipment is available. We can offer the following services to our clients at this branch:
- Flea and worming advice, parasite control programs
- Vaccination and Health Checks
- Rabies Vaccination and Pet Passports
- Spay and Castration
- General Surgery for tumour removal
- Day boarding and overnight hospitalisation of medical and post-surgical patients
- Soft tissue surgery techniques for removal of tumours
- Dentistry is performed at our Paignton or Dawlish surgery as we believe in the need for dental x-ray to do pet dentistry properly
PDSA Petaid is NOT available at this surgery. The principal veterinary surgeon working at this site is Graeme Earle, qualifying in 2000, he is one of the Directors in the practice and takes primary responsibility for this branch.
Contact Us Now Babbacombe
If you wish to register your pet with us please click to access our registration form.
This Bay Vet Group Torquay branch serves the local communities of Babbacombe, St Marychurch, Ellacombe, Plainmoor, Ilsham, Wellswood, Maidencombe, Hele, Barton, Daccombe, Stokeinteignhead, Whilborough, Kingskerswell, Torquay. We offer affordable vaccinations, neutering, worm and flea treatments.